We appreciate you and the gift of life only you can provide!
To let our blood donors and platelet donors know how grateful we are for their donation, the DHMC Blood Donor Program is giving each one of you an insulated lunch bag or a drawstring bag when you stop by to donate - while supplies last!
Keep your healthy goodies safe and your books or electronics close at hand. There are a variety of colors to choose from, and lives that could be saved.
Stop by, donate, have a few snacks, and receive your free gift!
We need and appreciate you!
We are open weekdays, and walk-ins are always welcome!
- Monday through Wednesday: 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
Make an appointment
- Call toll free
- Local call
- Walk-in donors always welcome!
Giving Made Easy with eDonor
The Blood Donor Program at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center is using a new system called eDonor. This new web-based system allows blood donors to:
- Self schedule a donation at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center's Blood Donor Program
- View their donation history and total number of donations
- Access their past vitals from November 2010 to present
Visit the site at www.dhmcdonor.org